[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
TurboGrafx Network • View topic - Keith Courage Wallpaper (iPhone / iPod Touch)

Keith Courage Wallpaper (iPhone / iPod Touch)

PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 discussion

Keith Courage Wallpaper (iPhone / iPod Touch)

Postby esteban » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:34 pm

This is the same post I made at the other place :)

Some of you may like some Keith Courage Wallpaper for your iPhone / iPod Touch. 16 (go figure!) designs available.

Sadly, there is no artwork for Mr. Roboto, one of the bosses in Keith Courage.

Thankfully, there is artwork for your favorites: Big Face, Long Bones, Zakko, Baron Chairman, Kitty, Devil Foot, etc.

:)
esteban

Re: Keith Courage Wallpaper (iPhone / iPod Touch)

Postby rag-time4 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Grabbed the pistol head! Thanks very much for creating and sharing them!
rag-time4

Postby esteban » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:18 am

The problem, now, is that they are the old resolution (240x480), since I made them before the iPhone supported 480x960 display. Damn it!

If I can find the source files, I'll update the wallpaper to higher resolution.
esteban

Postby Black Tiger » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:54 am

These look much more cool now that I actually have a smart phone. :P Mine has a screen resolution of 480 x 800. If you come up with new ones for the current iPhones, I'll definitely add them to my phone. :)
Black Tiger
Site Admin

Return to Lucifer Alpha