[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
TurboGrafx Network • View topic - Aetherbyte PC Engine prototype contests

Aetherbyte PC Engine prototype contests

PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 discussion

Aetherbyte PC Engine prototype contests

Postby Black Tiger » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:26 am

Here is a rundown of the rules, posted by Arkhan over on The Aether, official forum of Aetherbyte software.

China Warrior
Vigilante
Ninja Spirit
Bonk
Fantasy Zone.

Whats everyone's status?!

Remember, you're high score contesting for a spot in line to buy one of the prototype cards

Guidelines:
Submit a screenshot of your highscore for the game. It's assumed you won't be a toolbag and use emulator slowdown to cheat.
Once you win one contest you forfeit your win an any other contest you also win (AKA: One prototype per customer), so if you are first in two contests, whichever you entered/won first will be the one you win. The second place winner in the other contest will step up to first and claim the spot instead.

Submissions are due by the time I eat finish eating food on Thanksgiving. This is around 7pm EST.

If this is the first you've heard about the prototype HuCards, you can check them out on Aetherbyte's front page.
Black Tiger
Site Admin

Re: Aetherbyte PC Engine prototype contests

Postby esteban » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:48 am

OK, I'm totally out of the loop. But I trust that the item pictured holds great Happiness.
esteban

Re: Aetherbyte PC Engine prototype contests

Postby Black Tiger » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:16 am

esteban wrote:OK, I'm totally out of the loop. But I trust that the item pictured holds great Happiness.

Arkhan is working with some people on producing new HuCard games. The rewritable prototypes are being sold to raise funds for producing the final versions. They will come with a small game with a personalized message when you boot it up.
Black Tiger
Site Admin

Return to Lucifer Alpha