[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
TurboGrafx Network • View topic - Bonk's Revenge Wallpaper and Neon Spandex TG-16 Gloves

Bonk's Revenge Wallpaper and Neon Spandex TG-16 Gloves

PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 discussion

Bonk's Revenge Wallpaper and Neon Spandex TG-16 Gloves

Postby esteban » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:40 am

Yeah. Check it out. Word up.
esteban

Re: Bonk's Revenge Wallpaper and Neon Spandex TG-16 Gloves

Postby Keranu » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:24 am

Indeed, Steve, I do love those gloves! Totally rad to the max, as is this cover - http://archives.tg-16.com/EG/EG_1993_01_001.jpg !

By the way, did I ever tell you that you're the only person I've known since after 1993 who still uses the phrase "word up"? Not there is anything wrong with that, of course. :mrgreen: Do you pronounce it like the song too? Waaard uupppp!
Keranu

Postby esteban » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Keranu wrote:Indeed, Steve, I do love those gloves! Totally rad to the max, as is this cover - http://archives.tg-16.com/EG/EG_1993_01_001.jpg !

By the way, did I ever tell you that you're the only person I've known since after 1993 who still uses the phrase "word up"? Not there is anything wrong with that, of course. :mrgreen: Do you pronounce it like the song too? Waaard uupppp!

I have to say, there are times when I feel inspired by the spirit of Cameo and use an inflection in my voice... but usually I give a folks a straight-up Jersey version.
esteban

Postby Keranu » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:56 pm

Dude Word Up came on the radio today as soon as I got in my car to go to jumaa/church!
Keranu

Postby esteban » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:11 pm

Keranu wrote:Dude Word Up came on the radio today as soon as I got in my car to go to jumaa/church!

God is telling us the code word.
esteban

Postby guts » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:23 am

Word up is classic, I use it in real life all the time. 80s slang is awesome.
guts

Postby esteban » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:18 pm

guts wrote:Word up is classic, I use it in real life all the time. 80s slang is awesome.

I concur, to the max.
esteban

Postby Keranu » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:08 am

I use "to the max" all the time, as you can probably gather from about 26.33% of my posts.
Keranu

Postby Black Tiger » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:13 am

Nice work. :D These are very cool, unfortunately I don't have and will not be buying an iphone.

It'd be cool to get some embroidered TG-16 patches like the ones on those gloves. 8-)
Black Tiger
Site Admin

Postby esteban » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:59 am

Black Tiger wrote:Nice work. :D These are very cool, unfortunately I don't have and will not be buying an iphone.

It'd be cool to get some embroidered TG-16 patches like the ones on those gloves. 8-)

You can always get the iPod Touch (that's what I have). It's a blast...

As for EMBROIDERED TG-16 patches.... that's a friggin' brilliant idea!
esteban

Return to Lucifer Alpha