[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
TurboGrafx Network • View topic - PCEnginefx downtime...

PCEnginefx downtime...

Site Content: Comments, Requests, Suggestions.

Re: PCEnginefx downtime...

Postby esteban » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:30 am

guts wrote:WHAT UP ESTEBAN!! Dude, haven't seen you around in ages. You're correct on neo-geo.com, those guys are basically the biggest collection of fucktards on an internet forum that isn't dedicated to creationism or molesting little kids. Bunch of hardcore assholes.

You should pop by the Turbo Board once in a while-- http://turbogfx.proboards.com --me, Rob, Nick, Josh, and some cool bros from schmups.com are still rollin so hard there. Sometimes runin pokes his head in too.

Word up, mother. ;). Always good to hear from you and I will DEFINITELY visit the old' gang. The TurboBoard lives—good to hear. ;)

BLACK TIGRE: I hear ya'. Thanks.

RAG-TIME: don't worry, I know I must have that avatar saved somewhere. I'll post a link to it when I find it later tonight.
esteban

Postby Lucifer Sadler » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:56 am

Yo! Now that GUTS is here, this place is already cooler than PCEFX.
Lucifer Sadler

Postby Black Tiger » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:41 am

esteban wrote:Anyway, if you can, please edit the original post and add links to the forums that folks (may) have gone to. I signed up for neo-geo.com, but something tells me that is NOT the correct place! I feel like a hapless walrus, blubbering about the internetz with no pulse on the TG-16 community anymore. :) To be honest, I have no clue where there are ANY decent forums. I know that I shovel a lot of drivel, but I love in-depth, intellectually-stimulating conversations as well.

Done and done. And I mean done.
Black Tiger
Site Admin

Postby esteban » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:19 pm

rag-time: here you go Image

Source: http://junk.tg-16.com/images/avatar_image_fight.gif

El_Tigre: thank you ;)
esteban

Previous

Return to Junker HQ