[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
TurboGrafx Network • View topic - Avatars!

Site Content: Comments, Requests, Suggestions.

Re: Avatars!

Postby esteban » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:56 pm

Black Tiger wrote:I just added two Takin' it to the Hoop avatars to the pc_engine gallery as well as one to the new "covers" gallery. ;)

So, funny question--how do I view these avatars? I wish I was joking.
esteban

Postby Black Tiger » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:09 am

esteban wrote:
Black Tiger wrote:I just added two Takin' it to the Hoop avatars to the pc_engine gallery as well as one to the new "covers" gallery. ;)

So, funny question--how do I view these avatars? I wish I was joking.

Go into your User Control Panel and go to switch your avatar the same way that you did to setup your own. Further down on that page you can select from a gallery. You can browse them all there without having to select one.
Black Tiger
Site Admin

Postby Keranu » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:13 am

Thanks for fulfilling my avatar dream, BT! I'm pretty sure a "uncensored" version of that cover exists somewhere, on the cardboard box version maybe?
Keranu

Postby Black Tiger » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:57 am

Keranu wrote:Thanks for fulfilling my avatar dream, BT! I'm pretty sure a "uncensored" version of that cover exists somewhere, on the cardboard box version maybe?

I have a sealed copy of TITTH. There is still a TG-16 logo creeping up to his pit, but the hair is visible. I'd scan it up and airbrush the rest clear, but my scanner is inaccessible for the time being. The pic I used was one I had collected years ago.
Black Tiger
Site Admin

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Heh, nice. I see you got a picture of the dunk shots at both positions (facing left and facing right) :). What other covers are you going to put up in the "Covers" section of the gallery? I was thinking of how cool putting the cover of Air Zonk would be as one of those icons; it's definitely one of the greater TurboGrafx-16 box arts as far as I'm concerned.
"You are Gogan, the Mighty Warrior. Living long ago, in a faraway place, you are strong of body, keen of mind. But you now face an awesome challenge." - From the "Welcome Gogan - Mighty Warrior" section of The Legendary Axe manual.
Game Boy Kirby

Postby Black Tiger » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Game Boy Kirby wrote:

Heh, nice. I see you got a picture of the dunk shots at both positions (facing left and facing right) :). What other covers are you going to put up in the "Covers" section of the gallery? I was thinking of how cool putting the cover of Air Zonk would be as one of those icons; it's definitely one of the greater TurboGrafx-16 box arts as far as I'm concerned.

Air Zonk is a good idea, it's works so well as an avatar it's what I use on youtube.
Black Tiger
Site Admin

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Black Tiger wrote:
Game Boy Kirby wrote:

Air Zonk is a good idea, it's works so well as an avatar it's what I use on youtube.

That was from a "special" birthday video that you've uploaded for me last year, which was a "clean" soundtrack of the game, and you've used it ever since :). It definitely looks incredible for you, and once I saw a PCEngineFX member having the US cover for this game, too.
"You are Gogan, the Mighty Warrior. Living long ago, in a faraway place, you are strong of body, keen of mind. But you now face an awesome challenge." - From the "Welcome Gogan - Mighty Warrior" section of The Legendary Axe manual.
Game Boy Kirby

Postby Black Tiger » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:48 pm

I just added 31 new images to the "covers" avatar gallery. :ugeek:
Black Tiger
Site Admin

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:49 am

Black Tiger wrote:I just added 31 new images to the "covers" avatar gallery. :ugeek:

Awesome. It's nice that you have a good variety of TurboGrafx-16 and PC Engine manual arts, too 8-).
Game Boy Kirby

Previous

Return to Junker HQ