[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
TurboGrafx Network • View topic - The Greetings Board.

The Greetings Board.

General discussion

The Greetings Board.

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:40 pm

I'm glad to see that forums are available for the website again. It's unfortunate to see that the previously made content had to be lost on the older boards (and the database access corruption couldn't be fixed on the other forums), but some of the boards made previously by me are planned to be revived for this reformatted forum.

Hello everyone. I've been playing video games since around Chirstmas 1995 when I had recieved a Sega Genesis, and I've played quite a number of them over the years (but there are many still left to check out, as titles such as that I still have yet to witness for myself). My favorite types of games are action/adventure and RPGs, with the least being puzzle and sports. The video game systems I own are a PlayStation, Game Boy Color, PlayStation 2, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, and TurboGrafx-16 (but it's possible that I will get another Sega Genesis Model 2 sometime soon).

I'm known as OceanBlueKirby on YouTube, Game and Watch Kirby on the PCEngineFX boards, and TurboGrafx-16 at LaZer Dorks.

Others are free to introduce themselves here as they wish.
"You are Gogan, the Mighty Warrior. Living long ago, in a faraway place, you are strong of body, keen of mind. But you now face an awesome challenge." - From the "Welcome Gogan - Mighty Warrior" section of The Legendary Axe manual.
Game Boy Kirby

Re: The Greetings Board.

Postby nat » Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:02 am

Greetings, my name is Nat, and I'm a Thai transgendered individual.
nat

Postby Keranu » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:07 am

I'm the town drunk.
Keranu

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:23 pm

Hello Nat and Keranu. I hope both of you will enjoy these forums greatly :).
"You are Gogan, the Mighty Warrior. Living long ago, in a faraway place, you are strong of body, keen of mind. But you now face an awesome challenge." - From the "Welcome Gogan - Mighty Warrior" section of The Legendary Axe manual.
Game Boy Kirby

Postby tommy_pce » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Hello. I'm a pixel kleptomaniac. I randomly take pixels from your avatars when you're not looking <_<
tommy_pce

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:49 am

Good to see you, too, Tommy_PCE.

Sheesh, this isn't a criminal seminar, so it didn't need to be treated like one. A simple "hello", at least, would be just fine, and don't give anyone a bad impression from the get-go (this is meant to be a positive place to introduce new members, after all).
Game Boy Kirby

Postby nectarsis » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:11 am

I'm sure MOST people would look at this with a sense of HUMOR :lol: :lol: As of right now most/all of us on here all know each other (and at least have an idea of each others sense of humor).

Thats it peeps NO MORE SHENANIGANS/mischievousness ;) 8-)
nectarsis

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:22 pm

nectarsis wrote:I'm sure MOST people would look at this with a sense of HUMOR :lol: :lol: As of right now most/all of us on here all know each other (and at least have an idea of each others sense of humor).

I was concerned about those peering from the outside viewing this board who might share that type of humor (as I do).

Sure, some may the "criminal confessions" funny, but it's just plain bad humor as far as I'm concernced. What's so great about faking/telling that you do bad things that are worthy of people thinking badly of the person who said it? I feel like this board had rudely been dumped on.

Anyway, good to see you here, too, Nectarsis. I can't wait until SuperPCEngineGrafx fully finalizes the features for these forums (they're bound to be very exciting :D).
Game Boy Kirby

Postby Black Tiger » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:36 am

Hello everyone. I've been playing video games since 1979/80(?). The first cart-based console my family bought was an Intellivision. Back then my brother and I had to fight our parents for get time on it and on a few games I was only second-best next to my dad. My favorite type of game is RPG. I prefer pre-32-bit games. My favorite console is the TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine.
Black Tiger
Site Admin

Postby nat » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:33 am

Game Boy Kirby wrote:
nectarsis wrote:I'm sure MOST people would look at this with a sense of HUMOR :lol: :lol: As of right now most/all of us on here all know each other (and at least have an idea of each others sense of humor).

I was concerned about those peering from the outside viewing this board who might share that type of humor (as I do).

Sure, some may the "criminal confessions" funny, but it's just plain bad humor as far as I'm concernced. What's so great about faking/telling that you do bad things that are worthy of people thinking badly of the person who said it?

Perhaps we need a disclaimer at the top of the forum that informs people Mal really won't steal their pixels. :roll:
nat

Next

Return to Alta Milla