[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
TurboGrafx Network • View topic - The Greetings Board.

The Greetings Board.

General discussion

Re: The Greetings Board.

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:39 am

Black Tiger wrote:Hello everyone. I've been playing video games since 1979/80(?). The first cart-based console my family bought was an Intellivision. Back then my brother and I had to fight our parents for get time on it and on a few games I was only second-best next to my dad. My favorite type of game is RPG. I prefer pre-32-bit games. My favorite console is the TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine.

Hey Black Tiger :). I was expecting other members to tell about their video game history, too.

I'd say that's pretty special to get an Intellivision when you were two-four years old. When I was little having the Sega Genesis, I thought that I was too young to play video games, and thought that I needed to be at least eight years old in order to do so (which was the age of my sister when we first got the console), so I didn't play with it too much until later. I personally enjoy older and newer games equally.

nat wrote:
Game Boy Kirby wrote:
nectarsis wrote:I'm sure MOST people would look at this with a sense of HUMOR :lol: :lol: As of right now most/all of us on here all know each other (and at least have an idea of each others sense of humor).

Thats it peeps NO MORE SHENANIGANS/mischievousness ;) 8-)

I was concerned about those peering from the outside viewing this board who might share that type of humor (as I do).

Sure, some may the "criminal confessions" funny, but it's just plain bad humor as far as I'm concernced. What's so great about faking/telling that you do bad things that are worthy of people thinking badly of the person who said it?

Perhaps we need a disclaimer at the top of the forum that informs people Mal really won't steal their pixels. :roll:

That won't be necessary, as it's pretty much figurable to be sarcasm anyway.
"You are Gogan, the Mighty Warrior. Living long ago, in a faraway place, you are strong of body, keen of mind. But you now face an awesome challenge." - From the "Welcome Gogan - Mighty Warrior" section of The Legendary Axe manual.
Game Boy Kirby

Postby Keranu » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:26 am

Okay guys I'm not really the town drunk.

I'm the town eco terrorist.
Keranu

Postby esteban » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:37 am

Hi.

Whatever.

I don't play video games.

I eat them alive.

Next course: KLAX.
esteban

Postby Keranu » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:01 am

esteban wrote:Hi.

Whatever.

I eat them alive.

It is not good to meet you. Would you like to help me blow up the nearest fossil fuel power plant?
Keranu

Postby esteban » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:05 pm

Keranu wrote:
esteban wrote:Hi.

Whatever.

I eat them alive.

It is not good to meet you. Would you like to help me blow up the nearest fossil fuel power plant?

Let me finish devouring NEO GRADIUS on my cellphone and we'll see what we can do.
esteban

Postby nat » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:13 am

Steve I'm planning a dinner party this weekend, can you tell me what red goes well with a main course of MAGICAL DINOSAUR TOUR?
nat

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:38 am

Hello to you, Esteban.

What am I going to do with you men? Some of you are just being plain silly now.
"You are Gogan, the Mighty Warrior. Living long ago, in a faraway place, you are strong of body, keen of mind. But you now face an awesome challenge." - From the "Welcome Gogan - Mighty Warrior" section of The Legendary Axe manual.
Game Boy Kirby

Postby esteban » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:55 pm

nat wrote:Steve I'm planning a dinner party this weekend, can you tell me what red goes well with a main course of MAGICAL DINOSAUR TOUR?

nat wrote:
Well, as you know, we're going to have roast Anklyosaurus. Lolo, who is a bit of an herbivore, had the following suggestion:

Lolo wrote:Pretty much anything works well with a roast, especially lighter reds. Try:

* Pinot Noirs from the US

* Burgundy or Rhone-style blends from the US or Australia

Personally, I wouldn't mind having an Australian Riesling, but I don't necessarily have refined tastes. I'd have Riesling with chocolate cake if I could.
esteban

Postby Kitsunexus » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:07 am

ABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABABAB yaaaaAAAA BABABABABABABA
BABABABA I LIKE FURS I LIKE FURRIES YIFF!!! I'M A REAL MAN'S FURRY. BEAT MY CHEST I FLUTTER. EAT TURBOS. FUCK!!!

BABABABABABABA

my ears flutter
Kitsunexus

Postby nat » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:12 am

Oh, joy.
nat

PreviousNext

Return to Alta Milla