[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
TurboGrafx Network • View topic - The Greetings Board.

The Greetings Board.

General discussion

Re: The Greetings Board.

Postby Michael Wilson » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:26 am

I am the President of the United States of America
Michael Wilson

Postby Black Tiger » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:28 am

Michael Wilson wrote:I am the President of the United States of America

Welcome aboard Mr. President! :P
Black Tiger
Site Admin

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Michael Wilson wrote:I am the President of the United States of America

Well, Michael Wilson. You seem to be a new person we've never come across before. Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Untimely, yes, we've got someone else of annoyance. Just ignore him, and hopefully he'll go away soon (if he wasn't already banned, that is).
"You are Gogan, the Mighty Warrior. Living long ago, in a faraway place, you are strong of body, keen of mind. But you now face an awesome challenge." - From the "Welcome Gogan - Mighty Warrior" section of The Legendary Axe manual.
Game Boy Kirby

Postby Kitsunexus » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:31 am

^___________^
Kitsunexus

Postby esteban » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:11 am

Kitsunexus wrote:^___________^

Dude, whatever happened to you? Didn't you hail from some nordic country and have some Ys site? Or am I confusing you with someone else?
esteban

Postby nat » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:20 am

HAHAHA, confusing Kitsunexus with Seldane, awesome.
nat

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:28 am

esteban wrote:
Kitsunexus wrote:^___________^

Dude, whatever happened to you? Didn't you hail from some nordic country and have some Ys site? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

Kitsunexus was long banished from the PCEngineFX forums, and had later started posting on LaZer Dorks for a short while (but had stopped as apparantly he lost interest as his posts kept getting sent to a separate forum and did not get enough attention from the members there), which is the reason he isn't seen very much as of late. Yes, the information you stated about was for FM-77/Seldane.
"You are Gogan, the Mighty Warrior. Living long ago, in a faraway place, you are strong of body, keen of mind. But you now face an awesome challenge." - From the "Welcome Gogan - Mighty Warrior" section of The Legendary Axe manual.
Game Boy Kirby

Postby Keranu » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:03 am

I have news for you guys:

That isn't the real Kitsune-Chan ^.^ .
Keranu

Postby guts » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:13 pm

Could you state some more information about that, keranu?
guts

Postby Keranu » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:52 pm

Well Steve was on the right track when he mentioned hailing from a Nordic country, but I don't think anyone here (except Mr. President, of course) knows the man behind the screen name anyways.
Keranu

PreviousNext

Return to Alta Milla