[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
TurboGrafx Network • View topic - The Greetings Board.

The Greetings Board.

General discussion

Re: The Greetings Board.

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:33 am

Keranu wrote:I have news for you guys:

That isn't the real Kitsune-Chan ^.^ .

Keranu wrote:Well Steve was on the right track when he mentioned hailing from a Nordic country, but I don't think anyone here (except Mr. President, of course) knows the man behind the screen name anyways.

Your explaination doesn't help much. How do you know that user is not the real Kitsunexus? Have you personally talked with this user (via private message) to find out about this information, made a hunch based on the actions done by this individual so far, or are you pretending to be Kitsunexus :evil:?
"You are Gogan, the Mighty Warrior. Living long ago, in a faraway place, you are strong of body, keen of mind. But you now face an awesome challenge." - From the "Welcome Gogan - Mighty Warrior" section of The Legendary Axe manual.
Game Boy Kirby

Postby Keranu » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:24 am

#lazerdorks knows all your secrets.
Keranu

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:17 am

Keranu wrote:#lazerdorks knows all your secrets.

Okay then. What did the IIRC/chat area say about the user?
"You are Gogan, the Mighty Warrior. Living long ago, in a faraway place, you are strong of body, keen of mind. But you now face an awesome challenge." - From the "Welcome Gogan - Mighty Warrior" section of The Legendary Axe manual.
Game Boy Kirby

Postby Keranu » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:36 am

Come and ye shall know.
Keranu

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:53 am

Keranu wrote:Come and ye shall know.

I have no idea how to get there, however :?. I've never seen a link that could lead to the chat box for LaZer Dorks anywhere.
Game Boy Kirby

Postby esteban » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:02 am

nat wrote:HAHAHA, confusing Kitsunexus with Seldane, awesome.

Seldane! That's right. I never considered FM-77 to be his real moniker, it was always Seldane for me. There was some wacky Ys item that I wanted to get... I saw it on his site...

**found the friggin' site, Ancient Land of Ys ****

Wow, I can't believe the site is still around, and so are the forums, it seems.

So, I want to hear the two exclusive tracks from Ys (Sharp X68000 version). I think Seldane made a post about this? Or maybe I just bugged him about it.

I can't believe I confused Seldane for Kitsunexus. Kitsune was annoying when I still frequented the board, and I heard he got 1,000 times worse later.
esteban

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:52 am

esteban wrote:
nat wrote:HAHAHA, confusing Kitsunexus with Seldane, awesome.

Seldane! That's right. I never considered FM-77 to be his real moniker, it was always Seldane for me. There was some wacky Ys item that I wanted to get... I saw it on his site...

**found the friggin' site, Ancient Land of Ys ****

Wow, I can't believe the site is still around, and so are the forums, it seems.

So, I want to hear the two exclusive tracks from Ys (Sharp X68000 version). I think Seldane made a post about this? Or maybe I just bugged him about it.

I can't believe I confused Seldane for Kitsunexus. Kitsune was annoying when I still frequented the board, and I heard he got 1,000 times worse later.

Yes, that is true. Kitsunexus had gotten much more meanier/annoying over the course before he was banished (he ruined the first day I became a PCEngineFX member by exploding rude comments on the greetings topic that I had made there). Since he wanted to be banished, he acted out aggressively multiple times, and around September he was finally banned from the forums (which some of the members were quite happy about, actually).
Last edited by Game Boy Kirby on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Game Boy Kirby

Postby Keranu » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:28 am

Game Boy Kirby wrote:

I have no idea how to get there, however :?. I've never seen a link that could lead to the chat box for LaZer Dorks anywhere.

http://lazerdorks.org/forum/viewtopic.p ... 20&start=0
Keranu

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:03 am

Keranu wrote:
Game Boy Kirby wrote:

http://lazerdorks.org/forum/viewtopic.p ... 20&start=0

Thanks for providing the link. Unfortunately, it doesn't currently contain the information about the Kitsunexus member here that I tried to seek. Do you remember what it was, exactly?
Game Boy Kirby

Postby Kitsunexus » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:51 am

Hi. I registered Kitsunexus as a joke. It's me, Zeipher!

I really wish Xiphas would have done as I had told him to, and registered under my name.
Kitsunexus

PreviousNext

Return to Alta Milla