[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
TurboGrafx Network • View topic - The Greetings Board.

The Greetings Board.

General discussion

Re: The Greetings Board.

Postby Keranu » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:11 am

Haha, that would've ruled. Zeipher loves name mixing!
Keranu

Postby Game Boy Kirby » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:07 am

Kitsunexus wrote:Hi. I registered Kitsunexus as a joke. It's me, Zeipher!

I really wish Xiphas would have done as I had told him to, and registered under my name.

Oh, hi! Sorry if I sounded cruel to you before annoucing your arrival (you did a pretty good job imitating him in your first post). I hope you enjoy your stay here, although this forum is not too hugely active right now.

Why did you want to register as Kitsunexus and Xiphas to have your username? Were you hoping to try to create some drama here?
"You are Gogan, the Mighty Warrior. Living long ago, in a faraway place, you are strong of body, keen of mind. But you now face an awesome challenge." - From the "Welcome Gogan - Mighty Warrior" section of The Legendary Axe manual.
Game Boy Kirby

Postby Keranu » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:03 am

The more important question is, how many bells are Zeipher's turnips selling for?
Keranu

Previous

Return to Alta Milla